Jonathan and I arrived at the Phoenix airport with a little less then an hour to spare before our flight took off. Long story short- the airlines had overbooked our flight. Jonathan and I did not get on the plane! Southwest was "kind" enough to give us some vouchers- some for food, a flight, and a room for the night. Since our voucher was only good for the restaurants in the airport we decided on a chinese place. Where, for the first time, I had sushi. I can now say (what I already assumed) that I DO NOT LIKE SUSHI. That stuff is nasty- I certainly do not see what the fuss is about. After a night in a hotel we were finally able to get on an 11:00 am flight out of Phoenix. Traveling during the holidays- yuck! However once we were in Utah we had a great time.
Monday, December 24, 2007
Holiday Travel
Jonathan and I arrived at the Phoenix airport with a little less then an hour to spare before our flight took off. Long story short- the airlines had overbooked our flight. Jonathan and I did not get on the plane! Southwest was "kind" enough to give us some vouchers- some for food, a flight, and a room for the night. Since our voucher was only good for the restaurants in the airport we decided on a chinese place. Where, for the first time, I had sushi. I can now say (what I already assumed) that I DO NOT LIKE SUSHI. That stuff is nasty- I certainly do not see what the fuss is about. After a night in a hotel we were finally able to get on an 11:00 am flight out of Phoenix. Traveling during the holidays- yuck! However once we were in Utah we had a great time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Did you guys ever get your flight voucher? It was fun seeing you guys and I was impressed with Jon's thank you note to Wade. I'm just assuming that it wasn't his genius idea.
ReplyDeleteKelly