Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Don't be Offended, Jon was Asleep

- A Representation of me last night -


Since Jonathan and I have been married I have noticed he talks in his sleep....a lot. It's not out of the ordinary for him to say or do something a little bizarre during the night. Most of the time I just ignore it, but last night I just couldn't. I cannot fall asleep quickly so I usually get to see one or two of Jon's stirrings during the night. Well, last night I was lying on my side and all of a sudden Jon comes towards me and sticks his head very close to my chest. He says something while he is there but I can't understand it. He begins to move back to his side when he says, "I was looking for the secret keyboard between your boobs." Excuse me? Instead of waking him up I thought I would play along. I said, "The secret what?" He says, "Keyboard. You never know." And he goes back to "sleep." This morning I told him about it and of course he does not remember it at all, but we sure got a good laugh from it. I guess that is what happens when your husband works on computers all day!

10 comments:

  1. i love this story so much! ah talking in your sleep -- always equals a good story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck, that's flattering, not offensive! ;-) Isn't it great to know that you're a hot item even when he's not conscious? ;-)

    And tell Jon not to worry - we won't tell anyone else, LOL! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone knows that while with child a full size and operating qwerty keyboard forms between the breasticles. I commend jin for noticing.!!
    WADE

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the breast blog ever!
    Jon's a man after, I was gonna say Tony's hear but that's..... EVERY MAN"S heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA!!! We loved it! That's funny... Chris falls asleep faster than I do too... but all I hear is his lips separating and this funny sound while air moves between them.. like :phfew:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny story! I can just picture you two laughing about it the next morning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My hubby talks in his sleep too. Usually it has to do with calves and more likely than not he will be speaking in Spanish! I never question...I wouldn't understand anyway! QUE? (I think that is WHAT?)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha! Good thing you wrote this down so you can remember it forever and tell your kids! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im jelous Heather, I wish I had a secret keyboard in my boobs!, being your friend for, it seems, forever, I think you would have told me about it, my goodness, now I find out because Jon blurted it out in his sleep? Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My husband does the same thing! It's so funny. Unfortunately he won't let me post any of them...

    ReplyDelete