Monday, July 21, 2008

Boating at Lucky Peak

Traci and Jason took us boating while we were in Boise. It was great to be out on the lake and enjoying cold water- pool water in AZ is luke warm. Jonathan got to try out the surfboard contraption and he did awesome.

Getting ready to surf

Sophia & Isabel (my darling nieces)
Jonathan & Sophia
Andrew got a little hungry while his mom was skiing
(my shoulder did the trick until he realized nothing was coming out of it)

Jon surfing behind the boat
ahhh he is just the cutest thing ever!
me, my sister, and Andrew
Sophia tubing with Kim (she works with my sister)
Isabel playing in the sand

Jonathan getting some practice with a baby- looks like a natural!
Me loving Andrew....some more
Me and Jon
Caden in his sweet flotation device
Sophia pondering




5 comments:

  1. Sure looked like fun! Wish I could have been along for the ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun!!! :-) Looks like a perfect day for it, too!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could never get my body into a bathing suit like Stacie (woops, I mean Traci). :)
    Im so happy you and Jon had such a good time while you were here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous of all these warm summer pictures. Wish I was out on the lake! Although, being stuck in the middle of a lake when you have to go to the bathroom every 5 min is not so fun :) I guess I am more jealous of the non-pregnant ones who got to wakeboard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seeing Jon with a wake board brings back memories when he use to pull up his swim shorts so high it made it look like he wasnt wearing any. He did this when we all went to Lake Powell for a senior trip. I think he was just trying to show off his legs. - Things I should have warned you about prior to the wedding-

    ReplyDelete