Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sorry to be a Grinch

BUT...
I think undertaking "25 posts to Christmas" was a mighty undertaking for even this blog obsessed mother and wife. I mean yes, I could do it, I could post Christmas recipes & stories til the cows came home, but really, do you honestly care? I doubt it. You can find those yourself. I think I am at the point of "get out while you're ahead." And really truly, I don't know if I am ahead. SO what does this mean? Of course I will keep posting- I just can't promise it will be Christmas based. Why this is a good thing- more postings about Rowan just being absolutely edible every day- with or without a Santa hat.

7 comments:

  1. Yeah! More pictures of Rowan, I like it!! I talked with Aunr Barb last night and she said he is absolutely the most beautiful little boy! Very Nice !

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! No worries; you're not going to see any cyber-stones thrown from this corner, LOL!!! Really, I should work on trimming my own blogging habits - and I don't even manage a post every day. If you feel pressed to post, it does get kind of forced-feeling and much less fun to write! And we want you to have FUN so you'll keep doing it, LOL! ;-)

    Anyway, I don't think you're a Grinch at all, LOL. Hope you have a wonderful day!!! :-) Love you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are sooooooooo far from being a grinch. Im sorry I havent commented in a while. Ive been in blog blah about posting anything on mine.
    To make it only Christmast themed? Very hard to do, although I LOVE Christmas, I konw I couldnt do it.

    I love your babysitting techniques, baby Einstein and the tree, just throw in some momma's singin and youll be set.

    Thanks for your christmas picture, and my mom sais thanks too. We love you Heatharrrrrrrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep em coming! We love the Christmas posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been horrible at commenting, but I'm loving all your Christmas posts! No Grinch name calling coming from here though, I'd love to see more pics of your growing boy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd object but since you are going to keep posting about lil man, how could I possibly object?!

    ReplyDelete