not a good mix.
I did have the apartment semi clean. Then I decided to re upholster a couch. Now our tiny living space is not only having to work as the abode for a family of three but also as my workshop. To add to the chaos the hubs began to work on the old school desk we purchased. Now my apartment looks like it has been hit with a bomb. It is kind of a good thing because I hate clutter and being surrounded by this ongoing mess is making me work hard to get the couch finished. Who knows one more week and I may have a "new" couch and a clean apartment...til the next project begins.
Wow! That is so cool that you are taking on that project! I can't wait to see it all done. I bet that desk will sure be cute when you guys get done with it.
ReplyDeleteI found myself checking your blog just to see how the couch project was going. I really can't wait to see the end result!
ReplyDeleteAt least there is a reason for your disaster! Wish I could say the same. Oh wait- maybe 4 people living out of suitcases for the last month could be a valid reason! What I wouldn't give for my very own messy tiny living space! :)
ReplyDeleteYou will be glad you're doing this before Rowan starts moving on his own, trust me! Your place looks spotless compared to mine at the end of any average day. :)
ReplyDeleteWell, at least Rowan is content to lay in the middle of it all and watch you (or Baby Einstein )and you can work! It will be well worth it when your done!
ReplyDeleteI am so jealous...I would never even attempt to re-upholster a couch! I love your craftiness! Hopefully the mess will give you the extra motivation to finish faster.
ReplyDeletemy goodness look at that mess! Wha ha ha haaa. You know Heather, my house looks like this (regretably sometimes worse) even without projects off to the side.
ReplyDeleteI agree with the other comments... my house looks like this without a project. I am excited to see your end result. You are so creative, I wish I had your enthusiasm.
ReplyDeleteoh my heavens! what an undertaking! i can't wait to see the finished product!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to see that someone else's house gets a bit unorganized at times. I swear I feel like the only one that can't keep on top of it! Can't wait to see that couch :-)
ReplyDelete