cause he was fast asleep in a puddle of his own puke.
OK, so I am really glad I check on my son so often after he's gone to bed. This evening I went into his room, leaned down to give him a kiss on his cheek, and saw what I thought was a milk mustache, but it certainly didn't smell like milk. After a little more smelling and feeling around I could tell that there was quite a large amount of puke, and Rowan was totally sawing logs! Even when I wiped his mouth, which he normally hates, he kept snoozing! Well, there was no way I could let him sleep like that, so I woke the poor kid up. As I brought him out into the well lit living room I was able to see just what I was dealing with. LOTS OF PUKE. It covered the front of his shirt, was matted in his hair, smeared on his face, and the two blankets he was sleeping on were totally soaked. Rowan was kind enough to pose for this picture (I told you he wakes up happy - even if he is covered in vomit) and then it was off to the tub. Sadly he was not so thrilled to go back to bed after he got cleaned up. He was screaming his head off and Jon says, "YOUR son is ticked off." Why is it when children are ticked they all of a sudden become solely the mother's child?
Wow! that's a happy child that just barfed and slept in it. wouldn't that be nice if we could be that happy (minus the vomit)
ReplyDeletepoor kid!
ReplyDeleteOh MY!! Poor little fellow! He certainly does pose for the camera!
ReplyDeleteHe is adorabe EVEN when he's covered in puke and wow, he's covered!! HJope he's feeling better!
haha! He is sooooooooooo adorable! I love his little teeth and that big grin (even with all the puke!). I bet he keeps life interesting tho right?
ReplyDeleteUnbelievable! Where did you find this kid? He is amazing! I always say to Scott they are his kids when they are not behaving the way I would like them to! That is one cute pukey little dude!
ReplyDeleteOh, poor sweetie. What a happy little man though. Hope it was just a one-time thing and that he gets feeling better soon.
ReplyDeletePoor little guy! Don't you hate having to wake them up? It is the worst thing! Sorry you had to clean that up, I don't do very well with puke so casey usually steps in for me. Sorry you have to deal with a sick kid it is no fun and you feel so bad for them!
ReplyDeleteI told Dan that when our child cries HE gets em. hehe ;)
ReplyDeletehahahaha love it!
ReplyDeleteI.love.this.picture!
ReplyDeletePoor kiddo - but he probably figured it was a happy milk smell for him & it soothed him afterwards, LOL! What. A. Cutie!!! :-)
ReplyDelete