Friday, August 28, 2009

birthday prep.

A crown fit fit for a king, or in this case a 1 year old.

My baby is turning one in less then a month. I am one excited momma. I wanted him to have something special to wear on the big day. You know, something that screams, "It's my party and I will cry if I want to!" True it will be a miracle if he keeps it on his head, but hey, I had to give it a go. I used this tutorial. Super easy and so cute. Don't you think? Daddy chose the colors which made me happy because I love when he has an opinion. And don't worry mom, I didn't forget you. Rowan will be king for the day, and you will be queen. Yes you have to wear it, and no, I did not include your age. But, in case you are all wondering, my mom is turning 35. More birthday prep. is underway, so stay tuned!



3 comments:

  1. 35 and I'm gonna be 10 pound lighter! YAY!
    Your awesome! I will wear it with pride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 35! Wow, what a hottie!

    That crown is so cute and such a good idea. Hopefully you can get at least 1 picture with him wearing it! Do you have your cake plans made out? I'm excited to see all the finished ideas...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooooooooooove this! Am considering something like this for Jackson too.

    ReplyDelete