Tuesday, October 20, 2009

ice-cream, ice-cream...

we all scream for ice-cream!
Photobucket
the hot fudge at this place is amazing, and they give you TONS of it.
Photobucket
Rowan isn't screaming at me yet, because he hasn't had his first taste.
He doesn't know the goodness that awaits him.
Photobucket
We were in the SLC area a couple weeks ago, and we had a "b.o.g.o.f" coupon to Leatherby's Family Creamery. If you have never been, it has the most amazing sundaes. We went all the time when we were first married due to our close proximity to one. That might explain the immediate weight gain after we became man and wife. Well, it seems our love of ice-cream is already instilled in Rowan. This kid really does scream when ice-cream is present. Once he is done with the first spoonful you better have the next bite ready, otherwise he will start to squeel until you oblige him. Last night we were at Costco and on our way out got a yogurt cup to share. I'm pretty sure Rowan could have handled the whole cup by himself. Wow. When it was all gone the screaming persisted until I gave him the spoon to suck on. It's probably a good thing we don't keep ice-cream in the freezer, otherwise he'd end up on a talk show discussing obese children in America.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, I remember riding with him in the car when we were there and you made the mistake of giving him a taste of your ice cream cone! HE WANTED THE WHOLE THING, NOT JUST A TASTE! Pretty funny! Gotta admit, he's got good taste! Yummy, that Sundae looks soooooo goood!\
    Can ya blame him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing I just ate breakfast or I would be driving to the store for ice cream right now! My cousin had Leatherby's ice cream at her reception last month. We were in heaven! I won't reveal how many cups we ate...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do I dare admit I've never been there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yum yum yum and more yum. I was about to jump into the computer screen and lick that sundae bowl clean! MMMMMMMMMMMM ME WANT SOME!

    ReplyDelete