I read the book Water for Elephants a few months ago, and I quite enjoyed it, so I was excited to see that they are making it into a movie. The main character will be played by Mr.Robert Pattinson. Go read the book so you can compare it to the movie when it comes out. (It's a bit sexual, but I really liked it!)
So whats it about and just HOW sexual was it????
ReplyDeleteI heard it was coming out in a movie :) Reese is going to be playing Marlena! If that is the dwarf in the picture he is suppose to have red hair! lol Maybe we need to meet up to watch it????!
ReplyDeleteWater for Elephants was a fantastic book - I remember starting it and thinking, nah, this wont be good, but it just sucked me in! :) That book actually helped get me into Grad School - one of the interview questions asked what the last book was that I read and it was this book! I am hoping the movie is just as good as the book...
ReplyDeleteGood to know. I need a good book to read! I am a little tired of reading books about how to be a better runner, or swimmer, or biker... I need some entertainment dang it! Thanks for the info!
ReplyDelete