Sunday, July 11, 2010
Gulp.
The other day we were running around taking care of some errands, and when we were back in the car we decided we had to make a run through the Sonic drive through before heading to our next stop. It was so hot. The three of us were so thirsty so we ordered the biggest drink we could get - I believe it's called the Route 44 or something. Well, Jon and I were lucky to get a drink here and there because once Rowan had a hold if it he had a death grip on that thing. It's almost the size of him and I swear he drank like 75% of it. Ah well, I am glad he stayed hydrated. Next time daddy will know to order Rowan his very own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



WOW! It's HUGE! He looks very happy that he had control of it! ha hah !
ReplyDeleteI like to make copies of all the pictures but since you went to this new format, I can't make the picture larger to copy! What's up with that????