Saturday, October 30, 2010

Finally, a new carseat!

Riding in style!
We've been meaning to get Rowan an newer carseat for a while. When we left Arizona his parents loaned us the carseat they had, but since they only used it once and while when they had to babysit grandkids they didn't get a high quality one. It was very basic, but hey, it was free so we gladly used it. Daddy must have decided it was time to upgrade cause he and Rowan went to Sam's Club today while I was at the gym and bought Rowan's sweet new chair. (It helped that it was on sale!) Rowan will be more comfy now, and Jon and I will rest a little easier knowing he's in safer carseat!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! New car seats make me happy! And what's even better, he likes it! Always a hard thing when they hate it. Makes putting them in the pits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just so thankful you put him in a car seat!!!!( I'm sure you know what I mean)
    Poor little man still looks like he doesn't feel great.

    ReplyDelete