We had some money left on a Target giftcard, and Jon had the brilliant idea of getting Rowan blocks for his Valentine's gift. He loves them.
Sunday we made sugar cookies- mostly because mom couldn't wait until Tuesday to make them.
Finished up Rowan's Valentines late Monday night.
Made a real quick gift for his teachers. Just some Hershey kisses in a festive cup.
Picked Rowan up from preschool- he's been packing his box around ever since. He doesn't want half of the candy-but he loves showing me the "Cars" Valentines he got.
When Rowan and I got home, daddy was there for lunch. He surprised me with a pretty rose and chocolates. What a nice guy. He couldn't find a vase so he was standing there holding the rose in a BSU cup.
I had left him Valentines on the door, which he was suppose to see that morning when he left for work since his car was parked outside, but he still went out through the garage- probably because he forgot he was parked outside. Next year I will know to put Valentines on both the front and garage door. Anyways, he saw them when he was home for lunch.
Flowers and chocolate. I really wasn't expecting anything- and I was OK with that- but it was a nice surprise.
Later that night I took Rowan on a little mommy son date. We went to Arctic Circle for ice-cream- and to play, of course. We treated Miles to a haircut on Valentine's Day. Aren't we nice?
Hope you all had a good one! Love you all.
So happy you had a nice Valentines Day! It looks like Rowan loves his box and cards! Love seeing that big smile of his!
ReplyDeleteNext year, I'll be more on the ball and get Valentines sent to my grand kids! Sorry! I was a slacker this year! Young Women's kicks my butt!!