For Christmas I got Rowan a day pass to the Dinosaur Park. It was a Groupon special that got all four of us in for cheap, so before Jon starts his new job and has to work Friday nights and sleep Saturday, I figured we'd better go. It actually ended up being an awesome day to go. There was hardly anyone there. We lucked out and went before the random snow storm later in the day.
We hadn't take Sawyer since he was a baby, so he was much more interested this time, hence him not looking at the camera.
Luckily Rowan can focus long enough for a picture.
The playground is of course their favorite part of the whole place.
My little dino wranglers!
We had a lot of fun. The boys love dinosaurs and being outside, so it's the perfect little place to go!
Where is this place??? Those dino's are soooooo awesome! I'm sure the boys loved it a lot!!
ReplyDelete