Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Baby News

I had my 3rd appointment with the doctor today. I have gained 4 more pounds- that brings the total weight gained to 6 lbs. I got to hear the heartbeat again! That is always exciting and reassuring. My doctor also said that by the time I come in for my next appointment (May 6th) that I will be feeling some movement, so I am looking forward to that. I also was given the "OK" to set-up an appt. for the ultrasound somewhere between 18 and 20 weeks! This will be our first ever- we can't wait to see the baby and find out the gender.

9 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you to find out what you're having... and of course that everything is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on one more doctor appointment to go until you find out. did you guys have fun with craig and carol this past week? good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh...one wonderful thing about pregnancy you're supposed to gain weight! The ultrasound will be so much fun, do either of you guys think you have an idea if it's a boy or girl?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea!!! I always love hearing the heartbeat, its so sweet, my first appt is tomorrow, Im excited because my mom will watch Valerie but the neatest thing is that Bonnie/Jared clan are coming to town today for the weekend and they'll be there. YEA. So I should have my first ultrasound tomorrow, its so cute to see the little peanut.
    love you and so happy to hear that your appt went great - always satisfying. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH, that is so exciting!!!!! :-) The 20-week ultrasound will be a really unique experience - it is so neat to see a little bit of activity, especially when you're feeling it - which is also one of the neatest things in the world! :-) Happy appointment-ing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats Great to hear! the 20 week is always the most exciting. Unless HE/She is shy. We'll keep our fingers crossed that the legs are uncrossed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heather, I am so happy for you both. Just remember how excited you are right now about feeling your baby move in about 4 months. You will be begging him/her to stop kicking you so hard. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo, so exciting! There aren't words to describe feeling the little kicks for the first few times. Actually, I never got sick of it. I even miss it sometimes! Can't wait to find out the gender!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh congrats Heather. I am so glad that you heard the heartbeat! That is always so reassuring. The 20 week ultrasound was my favorite. Hope it goes good for you!

    ReplyDelete