Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Happy 2 Year Anniversary!



It's June 3, 2008 which means Jonathan and I have been married for two years! Crazy how fast the time has gone. I was sitting on the couch last night waiting for Jon to get home from work. Finally around 7:30 Jon walks in. I was just glad he was home, but I was really happy when I saw that he had some red roses! I wondered why he had them- cause technically it was not our anniversary yet, so I just assumed he wanted to surprise me by giving them to me a day early. Actually he got them for me on the 2nd because he has to work all day today :0( They are filming something at his work which means it's a late night for everyone who works there. SO we improvised and celebrated early. We went to My Big Fat Greek Restaurant and the DQ. Oh, and we are obsessed with Project Runway right now so we watched the first disc from the 2nd season of that. I surprised him at work today with balloons, strawberries dipped in dark chocolate (he loves dark), the movie Babel, a polo shirt, and of course a card that told him how great he is and how much I loved him! I think he was happy to see me and his gifts 1/2 way through his long work day.

9 comments:

  1. Oh that was awesome! Jon's a romantic! I love him all the more! Looks like you two had a great date! Happy Anniversary Again! We wish you an Eternity of Happy Anniversaries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! It goes by fast doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy anniversary. i'm glad you've survived being married to jon for two years. congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you got to do something fun! Oh, and I think Jon got a haircut? It looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy anniversary guys!!!!...You make the cutest couple ever!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you guys are so sweet! happy anniversary! p.s. what girl doesn't love some surprise roses!? 10 points for jon

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a dolly, to remember your anniversary (as if he would forget) but a DAY early. Now when you wrote DQ does that mean Dairy Queen? Heck if its Dairy Queen Jared and I are down with that, we love a blizzard now and then. :) We really got into Project Runway about a year ago...cant remember which one but its the one with Jason? I think thats the contestants name, I remember there was an older, fit, red headed woman in it.
    Im happy your night went so happy!!! and that you surprised Jon with the strawberries, they looked delicous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary Heather! Sounds like you guys had a great night! Those roses are beaUtiful. Jon sounds like a romantic to me (oh and I forgot to put on my post that what Josh did was TOTALLY uncharacteristic, which made it all the better!) I'm still sad I didn't get to come to your wedding, but a 2 week old baby kind of stopped it for me :-( Here's to many many many more wonderful years!

    ReplyDelete