Friday, August 29, 2008

The perfect blessing

I was dreading today. Seriously, who wants to walk up and down stairs a million times in one day at 37 weeks pregnant all in the name of moving? NOT ME. However, I was delighted this morning as I opened the front door to take out the first load of stuff when I was met with a COOL MORNING- it's a big deal here in Arizona. And then I thought to myself, "Oh thank heavens for the mega thunderstorm we had last night." I think this "cool" temperature will help my disposition quite a bit today. The perfect blessing just for me today.

11 comments:

  1. Oh girl!!!..I wish we could help you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for cool-downs! :-) So glad for you! Hoping it continues!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank heaven for small miracles! I wish I was there to help too. I'll make up for lost time when I come at the end of Sept.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey guys! well I hope all goes well during the move! i'm glad to hear about the "cool" weather!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would say that I wish I was there to lend you a hand, but I would be lying! Actually, if I was there I would probably help you out just so I could avoid the packing and moving that I myself have to do. Just make sure you take it easy! I hope all goes well and the weather stays cooler for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i haven't been to your actual site in forever - just been reading on google reader. i love the new background! you're so brilliant. glad it was a cool morning for moving. i've moved 54 times, 55? anyway, it's such a pain in the patukin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. blessing indeed! last week we had a huge wind storm and some brush caught on fire and ended up burnning down 9 houses, literally to ash!!! It wasnt reported that a woman was killed in the fire until the day after. She was a teacher at BSU, it was really sad, her husband heard loud popping and went outside to see what was happening and before he could run back inside to get his wife, his house ignited like a firecracker and BOOM it exploded. Isnt that aweful?
    BUT, on the good side of things, the next day was in the low 70's and boy we were all praising the cool weather!
    I wish I was with you packing and cleaning. What a drag you guys have to do it by yourself. Too bad the priesthood/young men/women arent helping.
    Im a mad woman with the my cleaning gloves and bleach, Ive helped many a family/friends move/clean and the house never looked better, I guess I have slobs for family (in-law) and friends. ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh thank heavnes! Us desert-dwellers can truly appreciate cool mornings, especially on days that require a lot of physical exertion in the great outdoors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for the great music, i like the stuff with beat. i've been listening so that i can download them myself - i'm so bad on names of bands and songs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i hope your moving weekend went well and that it will put you in labor, but i suppose you probably want to be a bit situated before the baby comes. good luck with all the unpacking and don't stress if it's not all perfect before the baby comes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes girl...I'm doing both TV and radio!!...kind of crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete