Sunday, December 7, 2008

Family Date Night

December 7th
baby & mom
baby & the hubs
just me
3 wise men & camels
We were told that the Mesa temple had quite the light display- like comparable to temple square- so we went and checked it out Friday night. It was nice- and much warmer then SLC. As we were walking around a young kid passed us (heading towards the temple) and said, "Ohhh, white house!" Hmmm perhaps we should home school Rowan when the time comes because I am not sure the public schools are doing their job.

7 comments:

  1. Oh that's funny! Maybe home school's not a bad idea! LOL The lights are beautiful! I love your blog! You're so creative! Beautiful family on beautiful temple square!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! They have something similar at the Oakland temple (about an hour away). I miss Temple Square lights, so it's nice to go look at some in other places. That Rowan is an adorable little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Temple square lights are priceless! Boise doesnt have anything, as you know, but it would be cool if they would light up the surrounding, as small as it is, they wouldnt have to do much. :)
    Your guys's pictures are great, as always. So professional - and so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. Your little family is so cute! I have looked into the home school thing, and it wasn't because of the things they weren't leaving, it was because of the things the other kids were teaching them! I hope it will be better in AZ... if not I might be a stay at home teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the lights too! Your nose looks a little red.. is it finally cooling down there? Rowan is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pics. But, I'm going to have to say those lights, although pretty, don't hold a candle to temple square. But the weather may make it worth it!

    ReplyDelete