could be this wonderful.



My day in one word: A-MA-ZING.
Seriously, this day was flawless. The morning was welcomed instead of loathed because my darling son slept from 9 pm - 7am. You read correctly. Stake Conference was good. Even amongst babies crying, including mine, I was able to pick up a few key things to take away and apply in my life. Jonathan helped clear the dinner table, a gift from him to me. We played games, and we both won a round, which is good because I can be a sore loser. We shared a pint of ice-cream while watching Hell's Kitchen. Then we went on a family walk (even the dog) to the park where we fed the ducks - and Miles. It was a beautiful Arizona evening, so Jon was able to take some fun pictures. If I had one wish, I would wish for every day to be like this. Simple, but perfect, and I couldn't be happier.

Awesome pictures!...specially the last one!...I love days like that!:)
ReplyDeleteNice stroller! So glad you had a great day. And yay for baby sleeping through the night!
ReplyDeleteThose are great pictures but I agree with Irene, I especially love the last one and Rowans big smile! That is so precious! Sounds like a wonderful day alright!
ReplyDeleteThis does sound like the perfect day. Love the new pictures especially the one with you guys all Sunday dressed on the couch, very cute.
ReplyDeleteLooks and sounds like the perfect day....I need one of these :) Love the pictures.
ReplyDeleteis that rowan laughter i see? it looks gorgeous there, i am a tad jealous.
ReplyDeleteOh to have a prof photographer as a husband, I envy those adorable pictures you always seem to get. Honestly, they are all just priceless.
ReplyDeleteOH those are the best days! And you are so gorgeous!
ReplyDelete