While I enjoy Rowan's "a la natural birthday suit," I decided he needed a new birthday suit to accompany his birthday crown. I came up with this onesie, and I must say, I quite enjoy it. It was simple. The fabric came from a fat quarter, the letters and stars were made with some cheap stencils I had, and then everything was applied using wonder-under. That's it. A couple easy steps and ta-da, Rowan is ready to rock it in his new birthday suit! I can't wait to dress him up. I feel a photo shoot coming on!Sunday, August 30, 2009
new birthday suit.
While I enjoy Rowan's "a la natural birthday suit," I decided he needed a new birthday suit to accompany his birthday crown. I came up with this onesie, and I must say, I quite enjoy it. It was simple. The fabric came from a fat quarter, the letters and stars were made with some cheap stencils I had, and then everything was applied using wonder-under. That's it. A couple easy steps and ta-da, Rowan is ready to rock it in his new birthday suit! I can't wait to dress him up. I feel a photo shoot coming on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

too cute! I like it a lot! Man I can't believe he's turning one already!
ReplyDeleteDid you make a new crown? The 1st one was green and orange wasn't it? This one looks red and black! The outfit is really cute! Can't wait for the photo shoot!
ReplyDeleteVery cute!
ReplyDeleteI wish I was that creative! Very cute! I wish we could be there to help celebrate!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see the birthday pics. I'm sure you have lots more in store for the upcoming day!
ReplyDelete