Even though Jon and I aren't into sports and could really care less about the Superbowl, we still appreciate Superbowl Sunday for the parties and food. We invited a few friends over who, like us, aren't major football nuts, and who didn't have arrangements to spend it elsewhere.
I made chocolate chip upside down cake (a bit of a letdown), chili, hot dogs in a blanket, and black bean avocado salsa.


the adults played a game. Irene kicked out butts. You go girl!
Mike holding little Diego, and beautiful Irene.
Dan must have been bored, look at that yawn!
Jaime, me, and Jon.
The girls. Look at us, all baby free!
It was a fun afternoon. Nothing beats friends, food, and fun! I really didn't care who won, but being that they were the underdogs, I am proud of the Saints for winning. Hope everyone else had a great Superbowl Sunday!
Mike holding little Diego, and beautiful Irene.
Dan must have been bored, look at that yawn!
Jaime, me, and Jon.
The girls. Look at us, all baby free!
It was a fun afternoon. Nothing beats friends, food, and fun! I really didn't care who won, but being that they were the underdogs, I am proud of the Saints for winning. Hope everyone else had a great Superbowl Sunday!



Looks like fun! So great to see familiar faces :)
ReplyDeleteNo Superbowl for me! I went to church, then Choir practice, then to Boise to see a family I knew from Missoula who just moved here and then home to work on my talk. I was in bed at 6:30 (still working on my talk) but by 8:30 I was sawing logs! Awhhhh Heavenly! I had such a busy weekend and I was whipped! Rowan sure has the expressions lately! So cute! lol
ReplyDeletei'm glad you guys had fun.
ReplyDeleteThat was a lot of fun & we love hanging out with you guys... mainly for the food j/k
ReplyDelete