Friday, December 12, 2014

Sawyer turned 2....4 months ago!

Sawyer had a really low-key 2nd birthday.  I suppose I am milking the easy cheap birthdays while I can.  So we set  up our picture backdrop, made some cupcakes, bought a couple gifts, invited some family, and called it good.  Oh, and I made his annual birthday shirt.


Wade & family came along with g-ma & g-pa Larson.

These pictures sum up how he felt about candles, or rather, the fire on the candles.


But, as the rest of the pictures show, he was quite happy with his "cake" when the sticks of death had been removed.








AND......


HE'S DONE. 
(Especially with me taking a ridiculous amount of pictures....if you didn't get that from the picture on the left.)

And for journal purposes, he got a little wagon and bubble blowing lawnmower from mom and dad.  Grandma and grandpa got him a little tike's car and a sweatshirt.  Grandma Verne, remind me what you sent...this is why I shouldn't wait to blog four months late.

No comments:

Post a Comment