5 things he Loves:
1. his new little son
2. music
3. ice-cream
4. the GIANT chocolate cake from Costco (those of you who shop there regularly or who are related to Craig and Carol will know what I speak of)
5. a good concert (Sigur Ros brings him to tears...almost)
5 things on his To Do List:
1. lose weight
2. learn "After Effects" really well
3. get a really nice photography camera
4. go to a Radiohead concert
5. get really good at his job so he can freelance someday
5 Foods he enjoys:
1. cereal- I don't think he's missed a bowl in the morning since I have known him
2. thai- spicy please.
3. burgers- he will order a burger 99% of the time when we go out
4. probably anything his mom makes from scratch
5. spinach salad
5 things you may not Know about him:
1. he plays the drums
2. he composes music using "Reason" on the computer
3. he wears all his clothes into the ground before he purchases new stuff
4. he likes techno music and if he did drugs he would be a raver
5. he is a big fan of Erasure, Depeche Mode, and his favorite right now Pet Shop Boys. (no, he's not gay)
5 Places he's lived:
1. South Africa
2. Arizona
3. Utah
4. Colorado
5. I think he's only lived in 4 places
5 Quirky things about him:
1. he folds his toilet paper instead of crumpling it
2. he likes his food very very hot. like burn your mouth hot. and burn his mouth he does.
3. he hates mainstream clothing and music. he wouldn't be caught dead with a flipped collar or listening to the radio. (with the exception to #4)
4. he loves talk radio.
5. He pees sitting down- the only time he stands is when he HAS TO use a urinal.
5 People to tag:
1. Rebecca H.
2. Princess S.
3. Jill S.
4. Megan S.
5. Josie B.



Jon and I share the same love of cereal. Does he eat it for dessert too? (unless there is ice cream around)
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures but I can't believe you posted some things!!!! Like the pee thing! Man Heather, is he still speaking to you? LOL
ReplyDelete........Tony sits too. LOL
i think the only thing i really learned about jon was the peeing sitting down. i'm sure he'll love that you shared that one. you forgot to mention his love for whipped cream on his cereal.
ReplyDeleteYou tell Jon not to worry about peeing sitting down - BJ does the same thing. He says it is because he was too lazy to remember to put the seat back down for his mom, so he sits as well!
ReplyDeleteI wish my husband would pee sitting down. That was funny! Of subject...I love the picture of Rowan smiling, he is adorable.
ReplyDeletei love sharing time!! :) you keep me laughing heather. a thank you. and ditto about the smiling rowan picture - adorable!
ReplyDeletelol, my hubby does the same thing with the toilet paper, folds it up.
ReplyDeleteI love this post. My husband folds his toilet paper too.... I used to find that so strange. You will get a chance to go to Hawaii, and you will love it! We find out the sex of our baby on Dec. 19th, so I will keep you posted. Your little guy is just such a cutie!
ReplyDeleteI'll never be able to look at Jon the same way again! That is a lot of info that I'm not sure I should know... But I'm glad I do!
ReplyDeleteI must be weird because I fold my t.p. too!
ReplyDeleteI thought I knew Jon pretty well, but I didn't know about Quirky item #5 & it's probably a good thing I didn't know that :)
ReplyDeleteJoe is tp folder too, and also the tp gustapo! He rations out my tp depending if its number one or two, bc he is convined I use too much and will clog the toilet!
ReplyDeleteI was unaware that so many men peed sitting down... interesting.
What is After Effects? photo editing, I"m assuming?
Good stuff.