Tuesday, August 10, 2010

SOLD!

We're gonna be a little busy over here, so pardon if I don't blog much for the next few weeks.
That's right, we are officially homeowners!
Got the keys today, and we are already busy bees spackling, changing locks, and ripping out carpet. The only reason I had time to blog about it was because doing all of the above with a two year old running around is kind of impossible. We attempted to work at the house together until 8 and then I said, "OK, that's it. Rowan is going home to bed." (This was right after Rowan threw a Route 44 drink on the kitchen floor. Hallelujah it's being ripped out!) So Jon is working at the house still, and I am home with the sleeping toddler. No worries, I fully intend to do "diy research" so I feel like I can contribute in the next couple weeks as we get the house move-in ready. We'll keep you posted on this big adventure that we embarked on back in April. Many stories to share, so stay tuned!

9 comments:

  1. YAY!!! I saw the pic on Facebook and was waiting to see it here! Congrats you three!!! Have fun!! Beautiful house too!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! This is such exciting news. Make sure to post some 'before' pictures so we can see what remodeling you do. Good luck. Been there, done that. And, it's all worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is amazing! Congrats and welcome to the club.....I want to see all of your before and after shots of everything and let me know if you stumble across any good decorating/painting/home improvement stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Good luck with all the re-doing. Keep us posted on the progress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. we need to come and actually see the house soon. good luck with all the painting and replacing of things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yah! Congrats Heather! The house looks beautiful, and I can't wait to see what the inside looks like after you're all done. Have fun decorating and fixing it up:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So excited for you guys! I love the look on Rowans face in the pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the new house! I can't wait to see more "after" pictures. I'm a little behind on my blog reading and I can't believe how big R is! Sheesh! Such a cute kid, even with mac effects. :)

    ReplyDelete