Wednesday, October 23, 2013

On the move......crawling & climbing....like 4 months ago.



OK, so clearly this is old news.  I am getting back to actually publishing some stuff I had loaded onto my blog months ago.  Mostly for me, but I know grandma always appreciates pictures of the grandkids.
Even the pictures of Sawyer crawling aren't accurate.  These certainly aren't his "first crawling pictures, but rather his "I have been crawling for at least a month and my mom finally got around to taking pictures."  Second kid problems.
So yeah, he probably started crawling around nine months...give or take a week or two.
And in June- right around the time I left for my GNO weekend- he decided to start climbing up the stairs.  And of course he fell down them a time or two.  He learned his lesson, and if he did crawl to the top he didn't attempt to go back down them.  He would just whine at the top until someone came and got him.


Going up!
So until he learned to come down the stairs he'd just sit there at the top and whine until I came and retrieved him.
He is now able to  go down as well as go up.  And since it has been a few months since I took these pictures, next up is pictures of him walking.  He mastered that about a month ago, so now he's a little moving machine and about the only times he's not all over the place is when he's in his highchair or crib.  Oh how he is growing up too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment